what is the funniest thing u have caught ur kid doing ?

he was about a year old and i had gone to the bath room and and when i came out in to the kitchen he was up on the kitchen counter eating the cake that i just made and it was every where but it was so funny to see his face when i came around the corner i couldnt help be just laugh!

shannonsmom555

Asked by shannonsmom555 at 6:31 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My youngest son and I was on phone and he didnt really want to talk so my middle child took the phone back and said mom that was a very interesting conversation wasnt it. lol My youngest of course just said I love u.
    Mom_3kids

Answer by Mom_3kids at 6:38 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• lol my 2 yr dd climbed up on the counter to get the cat nip on top of the fridge while i was in the bathroom. i come in and i have my black cat in front of the fridge looking up at her, and she was standing there with the bag of catnip in hand...i say " what are you doing?" she says " the cat told me to, see kitty"(pointing to the cat) i got her down and she walked over to the cat with her hand on her hip, pointed to the cat and said " its all your fault" lmao
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:38 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• There have been a few recently.

I walked into my DD's room to check on her and my niece and I see that the stacking cups are all wet. I asked the 4yo (my niece) what they were doing and at that very moment my DD takes the water bottle and squeezes water into the cup and drinks from it. They were having a tea party, but the problem was that the cups all had holes in them. LOL

Yesterday in the car my DD was talking to her Daddy and was putting her hand to her ear and saying "Listen Daddy, listen". That was hysterical.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:54 PM on Aug. 15, 2010