my marriage is a lil rocky i have been working for 6yrs and my husband hasnt it is making it difficult 4 me to deal with i tell him everyday i need help but he dont say anything i am stuck because i dont have a car and i cant save money for one because all my money goes on bills sorry kinda long but i need some advice thanks sheila

sheila150

Asked by sheila150 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• wow i can see a man being out of work alittle but 6 yrs. ur the one working omg... now this is just my opinion, i feel if a man really loves u he will be the one to make the most effort in working and paying the bills and he should wanna do that to feel like a real man and take care of the women he loves so she can enjoy life some.. i would talk to him again about this.. i'm sure u have before and what does he say? i hope ur wearing the pants in the family since ur bringing home the bacon. what does he do while ur at work girl make sure he is not just useing u and getting a free ride.. get back..
    heavensent1174

Answer by heavensent1174 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• It's not over. He reminds me of my H, a little. It's like men do not understand plain English. You repeat your needs over and over, and they just don't GET IT!!! Go to a marriage counselor. I feel us regular people don't know how to fix our own marriages. We are so emotionally invested, that we can't see logic, and I think men get so comfy they don't understand what's right in front of their faces. Don't give up.
    Anonymous