What do u think of a man that has more than one baby mama?

And would u date a man that has a lot of kids by more than 2 baby mama? And how many kids is too many for you to not date him?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 6:40 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• LOOOOO-SER!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:40 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I wouldnt be concerned with how many kids he has but how good of a father is he? does he pay child support? does he make sure to spend quality time with them? and are you okay with him having kids?

if hes a good father and it doesnt bother you why not?

FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 6:43 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• STAY AWAY...no i wouldn't date him
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 6:43 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• yea i would stay far away from that guy. my husband has two other kids but that was from the same woman and it was an ex wife but for them to be 2 kids from two different women i would stay clear of that guy. he sounds like a player
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 6:44 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I think if he had more than 2 baby mamas that would be alot of drama!! But I guess what would be most important to me would be if he took care of his kids or not and if he treated the mamas with respect.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:44 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Makin Bacon Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:44 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I was better then that sorry.. It was not an option for me.. I did not have any children and the person i dated could not have any either.. My husband and i have 2 amazing girls and that is all we needed.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 6:44 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• depends if he was divorced or not, if he just randomly got multiple women pregnant at or around the same time i would think he was a slut. and i would prefer to date someone without kids but would be ok with up to 2 kids, depending on how they behaved. im really strict with my kids and most people i know arent at all so chances are that we would bunt heads when it came to discipline. but luckly im married and dont have to worry about that
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:45 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• No I wouldn't go with him if he has a lot of baby mama. I wouldn't care how good he takes care of them. Too me its just too much drama I have six and that's enough. Now if he has 2 kids and two baby mama then I guess. But more than that no hell to the know. But then again it depends on the baby mama. We can bring some drama believe me I know.
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I would think he was a man whore, looser, not good for anything
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:52 PM on Aug. 15, 2010