You can't change other people...but if you could, who, what, and why??

DMac08

Asked by DMac08 at 6:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My mom. She is not a warm, fuzzy person. She is judgmental - oh, not of you. You are fine. I, however, am in constant need of correcting because I can't walk and chew gum at the same time. I am 51 yo with a grand daughter of my own. I have taught school for 20 years, been married 31 years, have a master degree in education, and still she lets me know I don't measure up to my wonderful SIL. It isn't my SIL's fault. She's a great person, but I tell my mom to just consider my SIL her daughter and leave me alone.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:20 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• My sister, she is intrusive and over bearing. I would love to have a great relationship with her, but she is impossible.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 6:52 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• My MIL. She is a miserable human being who blames everybody else for her problems.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 6:52 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• My boys' father, I'd make him a better father as in being there for them when it counts, trying to provide for them, and be more dependable. I would change all of those things because I hate to see my oldest son suffer with the feeling of not being important to his father. Although they have my husband who loves them and they love him very much, their dad is still their dad and my oldest still wants to believe his dad, My youngest son really could care less and pretty much has told his dad that his step dad is a way better dad to his face(know one told him this, he's very observant).
    sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 7:11 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• My sister. She is a terrible excuse for a person and an even worse excuse for a Mom. My niece deserves someone better than a person who is a mother of convenience. She ships her DD off every chance she can get since she was 18 mos old and she is now 4. Currently she is in jail and my niece is having the most stable months of her life between my mom and myself.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:37 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• My sister. She isn't responsible, she can't get her act together. She stresses everyone out because Lord knows what she's doing. She doesn't have kids (thank God) but I wish she would get her act together. She doesn't have a job nor is she going to school. She just expects everyone to give her whatever she wants without working for it. Her exboyfriend (I think he's her ex but they could be back together) is 36 (she's 20), he'd been in prison for MURDER (yeah, murder) and he'd just gotten out about 7-8 years ago. He doesn't have a job either and he gets a crazy check. I hope they aren't together anymore but who knows?
    It stresses me out.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 9:34 PM on Aug. 15, 2010