what to take?

my due date is approaching so i just decided to pack me and my baby's bag for the hospital. however 'im unsure of what i need to pack and take for myself and for the baby?

newmommyjazz

Asked by newmommyjazz at 6:54 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• for baby all you really need is an outfit to come home in. The hospital supplied me with diapers, pacifier, onesie, hat, and socks, and a few other things with all 3 of my kids. (different hospitals too)

as for you, basic toiletries, underwear, clothes, I recommend slippers and robe. Camera! ;o) phone numbers or cell phone so you can call important people.

And just want to add - stock up on pads! With my last baby, I somehow forgot and had to run by the pharmacy on the way home LOL
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 7:01 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• clothes for you and the baby...night gowns...hair brush...tooth brush...carseat....nuk...camera....
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 6:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I would make sure and take some shower stuff! I did not take any with my first one and the hospital stuff is horrible! I agree that you dont need much for the baby, but I will add that you need an outfit for pictures in the hospital as well as a coming home outfit. The hospital will supply you with pretty much everything else. Oh and one tip for you, if you take your own pillow dont use a white pillowcase so you dont get it confused with the hospital pillows.
    koyanddagansmom

Answer by koyanddagansmom at 9:27 PM on Aug. 15, 2010