What state is your home in at any given momment?

Mine has stuff on the couches but can be moved for company and the dishes are not done
and yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• toy clutter....neat for the most part. as neat as it can be with a 2 1/2 year old and living in a small house that we have totally outgrown.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 7:06 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• our toy boxes just threw up
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:07 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• oh goodness! I need a nap! My first thought was "well it's always in FL, it doesn't move" LOL

my house is generally in a state of lived in chaos ;o) after the kids go to bed it all gets organized again though. If only guests would stop by at midnight!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 7:07 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Dishes done. Toys are usually out but that's it. If we were having company i would need to move my purse & work stuff off the end table in the living room make sure there was enough toilet paper in the bathroom but that's about it.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 7:09 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Well, it's a construction zone so it it's very welcoming right now. The dishes are done and the kids rooms are messy (always are and at 15 and 11 I won't clean them any more). Our room is tidy and that's where I live right now. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:12 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• It's tidy, but we do live here.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 7:13 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• livable... but imperfect.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 7:14 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• It's clean expect for toys on the couch and coffee table....The rest of the house is all cleaned!
    lil_Army_Wife05

Answer by lil_Army_Wife05 at 7:14 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Right now mine is a big fat mess. I've been in bed most of the day (I have pneumonia) while hubby watched the kids. Watched them make big messes, that is.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 7:15 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I try to keep it neat, but right now.........we ordered carpet 1 month ago. We got all the old carpet up and the furniture out of the rooms getting the new carpet. They came to put it in and had the wrong carpet. They had to reorder the correct carpet. So, for 4 weeks we have been living on plywood and furniture everywhere from other rooms. The new it to be installed tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:16 PM on Aug. 15, 2010