How do I advertise on cafemom?

I am in the process of starting a website directory that would be benefical to moms (and parents in general). I am in the beginning phases now, by I would love to one day advertise on cafemom. So, I was just curious as to how much it would cost and who I would contact about this. Does anyone know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• If you are interested in advertising with CafeMom or becoming part of the CafeMom Plus network, please contact us.

Found that under cafemom plus in the footer links.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 8:14 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• unless you search for groups that allow advertising, the only place on cafe mom that it's allowed is your profile page or making a journal post and marking it for The Market Place

as for paid advertising like the banners and such - use the contact us link at the bottom of the page and ask them! :)

good luck
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 7:18 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Thank you!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:34 PM on Aug. 15, 2010