What's the best way....

to strip the black hair dye out of my hair, WITHOUT having to go to a salon and pay a crap load of money? It takes too long to grow it out and I am ready to do a new color. Are there any products that I can use at home that won't damage my hair?

Dark_Princess_2

Asked by Dark_Princess_2 at 11:36 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I'm not sure of the names of the products, but I know that Sally's sells hair stripping products. You could probably search their website for some if you don't want to go all the way to the store =D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:43 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• i think walmart has a product that does it.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• ANYTHING you get from Sallys or Walmart is going to 1. turn your hair orange and 2. damage your hair badly. Email me if you have more questions.
    Mrs_Bonsta

Answer by Mrs_Bonsta at 1:47 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I second Mrs Bonsta...from experience. I messed my hair up trying to fix myself.....cost me 200$ to undo what I had done. Get it done professionally, even look to trade off a service if you know someone personally. You can clean thier house, bbysit thier kids, somthing. I would do it professionally, she isnt kidding about the orange. And we are talking Sunkist Orange!
    chicklet

Answer by chicklet at 11:23 AM on Oct. 8, 2008