What do you think this couple will teach their twins?

Neil Patrick Harris and his (male) partner are expecting twins. You know how those homosexuals are. You just know what they will teach their kids to be. . .

jsbenkert

Asked by jsbenkert at 7:23 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• mommy_of_two388, so true. I am always amazed at the fervor with which people go after each other. It is as if everyone feels that they are in a 'Take no prisoners - WIN' contest to the death.

And the bigotry? It is sickening and it is unfortunate that people still feel it is somehow okay to go after homosexuals. They know they would be lambasted heartily if they said the same about African Americans or women, or any other minority group, but gays? They feel it is their last vestige of superiority and gays are the last group they can push down, control and subjugate. It is horrid.

cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 12:05 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• How self absorbed does one have to be to think the news of a celebrity becoming an expectant parent is all about them?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:57 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• well you know only gay parents can raise gay kids, bc straight parents only raise straight kids...GAWD
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:30 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Hmm when I read this post I thought, awesome!! I'm so happy for them. Not once did my brain say "Oh those anti gay people are gonna be so offended and get their panties in a wad." But a troll came upon it herself and spewed her hate and one dimensional thinking... Her problem, Not ours.

I am so happy for Neil and his partner. May rainbows bless the day their twins are born !
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 10:22 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• attention anonymous dipshit with the reprehensible cartoon: Neil loves David. David is an adult. David loves Neil, who is also an adult.
    do try and keep up.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 9:51 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• It could be worse - they could teach them to be academic geniuses and try to get them through med school by puberty, just like the character he played on tv. Oh the humanity!
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:27 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Go Doogie....

IDK, what do YOU teach YOURS?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:20 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Loving, wtf are you blabbing about? Give you a break from what? I didn't realize I was talking to you! Yes, I am bored. I am waiting on my husband to bring home dinner! It's taking longer than expected but once he gets back I am off to eat!"

I'm blabbing abut how utterly dramatic and ridiculous you sound, lol. Thanks for the laugh! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:27 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• some reason this is stuck in my head now

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:31 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Yeah GOD forbid they teach these children unconditonal love! Oh wait, that's what GOD does already!
    josts

Answer by josts at 7:26 PM on Aug. 15, 2010