Do they have something on.........

Facebook where you can put free music on your page. Kind of like they have on here. I'm still debating on if I'm going to make an account on there or not. I want to know some cool things that they have on there.

elly25

Asked by elly25 at 7:23 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't know about all the fancy stuff. What I like about FB is that I can find people I haven't seen or talked to in years. It's nice to catch up and see how people are doing after HS or college. SOOOO many people are on FB now.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 7:26 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• See I was wondering that. I've been wanting to see how some of my high school buddies were doing and I've been trying to find one of my friends from out of state. i can't find him any where. The only down side. Is how do I stop people that I don't want on there from looking at my things. Like my ex.
    elly25

Comment by elly25 (original poster) at 7:29 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Facebook does not.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 7:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• No as far as I can tell it's just games and hooking upwith people that you haven't seen for a while or keeping in touch with family probably why I'm not on there much
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:17 PM on Aug. 15, 2010