What happens if I'm a day late on my health insurance payment?

I got this AZ tax credit where my families' health insurance premium is reduced. I received an invoice in the mail (hadn't checked the mail in a couple weeks) for my bill. It wasn't the reduce version and when I tried calling they're closed until Monday (tomorrow) and my bill is due today. I don't want to pay the full price then be late on other bills and not get refunded what I'm owed or get refunded a month from now because it's not right.

I got confused with another bill and thought it would be directly taken out. I'll definitely be setting it up for next time once the price is fixed. I'm just kind of stressing right now.

ours

Asked by ours at 7:29 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• Not sure. Some companies will still keep you on for a month. Some will boot you off when you are late and you have to refile. Call the company and see what they say. If anything leave a message asking your question.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 7:31 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Probably nothing but good luck
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:31 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Take a deep breath and call them first thing in the morning! I mean the minute they open. Explain yourself and you can probably do a check over the phone for the reduced price.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:33 PM on Aug. 15, 2010