My sister is a bridezilla

and its so F-ing annoying... maybe cause I totally can't relate to being a richy girly girl and crying about my hair not being the perfect shade or which underpants I should wear or crying if shoes go on back order but I am about to snap about it - ugh.... I know its her wedding and the biggest moment in some people's lives but really.... she can't talk about anything else, now each member of her family has to drive 3 hours away and get a hotel for 2 days so we end up having to spend over $600 for HER wedding which we don't have and its completely not an option NOT to go or we are looked to be the assholes ... WTF... she's had couple showers, friends showers, family showers, engagement parties, weekend backlor and bachlorette parties... the list goes on.. I mean COME On.... Princes MUCH???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ugh i hate females that are like that.....
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 8:03 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• LOL, I am sorry. Glad I don't have to worry about any of that. I have a brother and that is it.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:59 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Wow.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 7:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I guess back off on participating as much as you can so that you can avoid spending more than you are comfortable with.

Answer by Bmat at 8:20 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Yuck. That would annoy the piss out of me. I hate it when you are expected to pony up a crap load of money for someone else and they act like a priss the whole time.
    mommypip

Answer by mommypip at 8:29 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• jealous much?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Aug. 15, 2010