no sex!!!

ok so my boyfriend and i havent had sex for 6 months because he always says how much ive gained weight and i dont enjoy sex as much as i did before... i would like to have sex with him but thats how unconfertable it is... absolutely no forplay!!! but my friend and i talk online and i sent him a picture of my body, not nude, and he said he would sex me up all night!! he and i would never do anything together and we dont even flirt or talk dirty online, hes just a perv... but my thing is that my friend LOVES my curvers and jelly, but my boyfriend just makes me feel fat... what should i do? what can i do?? i want to have sex!! i need sex in my life!!! 6 months is just too long!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• Ok, before I start, let me stress that I am in NO WAY telling you it's ok to cheat. It's not. No matter what the circumstances are, it is not ok to cheat. But, if I were i your shoes, I would have already left the BF. He sounds like a real jerk. You deserve to be treated with respect, and your SO should make you feel like you're the most beautiful woman in the world. You're not getting that from your current BF. Although if I were you I wouldn't run and hop in the sack with this guy you're talking to either. Buy yourself a dildo or something! No STD's, no unexpected pregnancies!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• i would consider breaking up for a while. he needs to want to have sex with you no matter how much weight you've gained.if this continues one of you is going to end up cheating. if he cant embrace who you are now its time to move on and find someone that will fulfill your needs and think your body is beautiful. if you have a child together and you want it to work i would tell him flat out that you like attention and hes not giving you enough
    marykaysauer

Answer by marykaysauer at 11:46 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I would let him know how deeply his comments hurt you and if he can't understand and refrain from being mean and not satisfying you then move on. You need to be with someone that likes you for who you are not for who he wants you to be!!!
    mommygreeneyes

Answer by mommygreeneyes at 11:51 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• wow yes that is crazy if he loved u he would love every bit of u if he gained weight would u still love him? i know ur answer is yes cuz thats love.. ok i can see men wanting women to have banging bodies but if its all that bad he would confront u as saying lets work out together an hr. a day or so or before bed together to modavate u then get a shower and have some great sex thats good exercise right... girl i feel for u and i do belive u deserve so much better.. i know its hard to just move on when u love someone so much belive me i do... but i think u need to talk to him about how u feel and since he ani't bringing it up about u to maybe working out together u bring it up see if he would do that for u and ur relationship. cuz girl i'm sure u know men if he is not giving it to u he's giving it to someone else, look into that also... if u ever need to talk hit me up anytime. i wish u the best...
    heavensent1174

Answer by heavensent1174 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 7, 2008