Fantasia Barrino- The singer

If you know Fantasia the singer with the poweful voice, than you may be able to answer this question. I don't think it's totally her fault the wife of the man she is seeing is trying to sue her for causing her to file for divorce. My question to you is do you think Fantasia should disassociate herself with people from her old neighborhood and move?
I think she should be around people that are stars and it would at least help avoid running in to people that are always asking her for money. She nearly lost her house. I know I am bringing up two subjects, but I think the cause of her issue is because shes involved with everyday Joes. What is your take on it? Please if you want to tell me its not my business please ( respectfully) go to the next question. This is why this is called Q&A section of Cafemom.

Godswk

Asked by Godswk at 8:34 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• She needs to learn how to say no to people who ask and beg. She also has to surround herself with good people.If that means moving then so be it. But if she simply just stands up to these people who are users, that will work too.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 11:15 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Being a mature adult does not depend on who you associate with it's about how you behave. If she's incapable of acting like an adult when she's around her "old" friends that's entirely on her. Someone who's first response to stress is to swallow a bottle of aspirin is going to do that no matter how much money her friends have.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:35 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• One has nothing to do with the other.

She was messing with a married man, famous or not.....that ain't gonna end good

Celebrities use each other for many things

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:05 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• She should disassociate herself with people from her old neighborhood and move.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 8:40 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I think she should just pick better people to hang out with. Rich people ask for money they just have another name for them fundraiser. lol
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:52 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• She should just grow up and move on from her past.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:55 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• She needs to move out of the hood and away from all the bad influences including other famous people. The guy IS married and lied to her and that guys wife has a legal right to sue her for alienating her from her legal hubby.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:22 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• She has a really iffy background and it shows in the way she has been hanging around with a married man. That is just not right. Why should she hang around with people who are "stars" ? LOL. Are they any better? NO!
    Personally,I think she needs an attitude adjustment and some education bceause so far she hasn't demonstrated any intelligence ....she has a good voice and that is all.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:19 PM on Aug. 16, 2010