Anyone else's husband addicted to WOW?

Mine plays it all the time. Do you play too? I just can't get into it, but I spend plenty of time on here while he's playing.

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 8:34 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He loves it, and has been playing for years :-) He's usually on the computer at night playing while I'm on my phone on CM. I don't play. He's tried getting me into it but it's just not my thing.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:40 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Hubby and I play it together.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 8:41 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• DH & I play together, although I'm not really playing much right now. We've been playing for 5 years now.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 8:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I played it a couple times but hate it no I go for Assassins creed! yeah I love it!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Um... no? He is sitting next to me playing it right now though...
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:53 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• we both play. here lately though I have not felt like playing so he plays my toon too so she doesnt fall behind
    MomX3LJC

Answer by MomX3LJC at 8:54 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• He plays it all the time...I play it some. Occasionally, we play together, but he doesn't like helping me out too often ;)
    My son plays a lot too- we share an account so I play when he isn't and I'm not doing something else. I'm the one who actually bought the game because I thought it looked pretty. Hubby hated it at first!
    For awhile I would go get herbs and sell them with my character and she always had money- but I would get on to play her and it would be gone...apparently they thought I was their money maker!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:55 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• not mine
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 9:05 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• My hubby and all his military buddies play. I don't have the patience to sit and play any kind of game. I have to get up and move around when I want to or need to LOL He always makes sure to help out though or ask if they are having a run at a certain time if it is alright. It's one of the ways he and his friends (who are all over the country and world chat as well).
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:12 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• NO. Thank God but my friends husband - that's ALL he does.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 9:30 PM on Aug. 15, 2010