Is there anyone on Cafemom, you're happy you met

I met someone on Cafemom, that is a beautiful giving person. She has taken the time to call me and pray with me, listen to my problems and has become a close friend. I've emailed her to to see if is okay and wish her good days. Do you have a nice person on Cafemon you appreciate? My friend calls herself Glows.

Godswk

Asked by Godswk at 8:40 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Several members of the Widow's Club, they're all wonderful women. And the group owner is amazing and inspiring, I treasure our friendship greatly.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 8:43 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• That's really nice of her. I don't have anyone like that.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 8:43 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I met a wonderful mommy on CM that has now become my Best friend after 2 years of constant emails and talking.. we email each other every day and text each other if we are going to be sick from work, cards, presents the whole works - We are finally meeting this Nov since she is in NJ and I Live in MN- but I love her already.... no matter what the drama on this site, I will forever love CM for my meeting her!!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 8:44 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Oh my yes...too many to count. I met a cm friend for the first time last week, in person. I have known her for going on 3 yrs and it was great. I got this computer back in 08 and the first place I checked out was cafe mom. I have been involved in helping at christmas for some families on here, I have a best friend up in Washington who has helped me threw so many trials, this site has been such a blessing for me.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:44 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• we rockYes i have met several and we are still friends in fact one of them is making my oldest daughter a quilt for her baby girl ( our first grandchild) that is due Dec. 25th 2010.

MTM

Answer by MTM at 8:46 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Lets see, SleepingBeautee Delilahsmom, older, Lovinshamommy and ashjoe! If any of you ladies read this i ♥ u!!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 8:46 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Yes. I have a group of 15 women who I have known through cafemom for 3 years now. We call each other on the phone, we email all the time, are friends on facebook. Some of us have even met in person now! I am very grateful for them and wouldn't trade it for the world.
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 8:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• This is beautiful and I've been meaning to ask this question along time ago. I would like to add I've been helping people here and making lasting friendships as well. CM is a wonderful place. I don't let the mean people turn me away from CM. Thanks for sharing ladies.
    Godswk

Comment by Godswk (original poster) at 8:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• DeeMarie 87 and Older for sure!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 8:49 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I Love All of my CM Mommy's- but, i do have one that i met after only being on CM for 2 weeks; it has now been 3 years & we talk on the phone alot- I am in NC & she is in Montana- so, we are a Long Way from eachother- We send eachother Little Things too- As Crazy as it seems & Something i never thought would happen- We are SO Close!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 8:50 PM on Aug. 15, 2010