PREGNANCY

WOW IM 15 WEKS AND 1 DAY PREGGO..WHY DO I FEEL SO BLOATED AND FAT ALL THE TIME? AND WHEN WILL THIS FEELIN STOP? AND EVERYTHINGS TIGHT AROUND MY WAIST BESIDES 2 PAIRS OF SHORTS AND PANTS THAT I HAVE...

JENNIFER_007

Asked by JENNIFER_007 at 8:42 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ... because you're pregnant?

mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 8:44 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• It will stop after you have the baby! You're going to outgrow your pants (and possibly shirts), that's what happens when there is a baby growing inside of your belly.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:44 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Time for maternity clothes or hubby's clothes. Won't go away until delivery. LOL OK I don't know. I've never really felt that way.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:45 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• and sometimes it doesnt go away after delivery ;) you might have dropped the actual baby but you still feel fat, its time for maternity clothes
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 9:00 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• well i havnt had ne luck findin maternity bottoms that fit, either way to big or too small!....so i stick to a bigger size stretchy pants/shorts...i can still wear most my shirts...im 17 weeks but i startin out growin my bottoms at 13 weeks, gl
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 9:11 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• WELL THANKS EVERYONE
    JENNIFER_007

Comment by JENNIFER_007 (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Aug. 15, 2010