• In the Spotlight:

Whilst planning a vacation, do you ever...

wonder if you'll make it through all 11 days without strangling one or more members of your family? lol

EwansMommy

Asked by EwansMommy at 9:00 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• Only if it involves extended family!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 9:37 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Noooooooo sometimes we are on the road for a month at a time :o)
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 9:00 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Yeah......... we try to avoid vacations with extended family members is at all possible! It's bad enough that we have to see them on holidays! LOL Did I just type that?
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 9:18 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• We have a policy..we only vacation the three of us. That being said.next year we will be driving from WV to Baton Rouge, LA with my in-laws. That is a 17 hour drive. I am excited!!! I am one of those rare people that their in-laws consider me one of the family. My MIL said I am the daughter she always wanted...she had all boys! lol
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:22 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• If it was just my little family (husband, son & me), I'd be fine. But my father-in-law is driving me nuts! I'm very type A and have been planning this for months. He doesn't like to plan but doesn't like the idea of me "bossing him around" so he makes snide comments and tries to change the plans. He never sticks to what he wants to do and we end up doing it my way, anyway, because well, it's the best way, of course. lol But it's that time in the planning where he starts to bug me. Vent over! ;--)
    EwansMommy

Comment by EwansMommy (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Oh and my mom is going through this phase where she plays dumb and it bugs the crap out of me! She's asking common sense questions that I KNOW she knows the answers to.

Ok, for real this time, vent over. ;-)
    EwansMommy

Comment by EwansMommy (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Oh my FIL loves me and insists that I call him "Dad", but he's just being a bit of a chump right now. I'm also in a bad mood today already so I'm probably just over-thinking everything and taking it out on the wrong person. I LOVE traveling with our extended family and we have made some great memories on vacations with them. I just needed to vent, I think.
    EwansMommy

Comment by EwansMommy (original poster) at 9:30 PM on Aug. 15, 2010