S/O Should I un-invite them?

Everyone is saying I shouldn't un invite them. Okay but what if I do this.

What if I purposely make it difficult for them to get in, to sort of, knock them off their high horse a little? Or would that be too power trippy? But no one would know but me???

Like giving a guest list to the security without one of them on it?The guest list has everyone who has RSVP'd, then ppl who didn't rsvp, or not on the list, will have to wait for my sister or mom to confirm that they are okay to come in, then if my sis or mom don't know them they have to find me or my hubby.

The thought of it makes it tempting....hmmmmm but it's wayy to badass for me to do, maybe

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• bahahahahahaha sounds like something i would do! We could be great friends! LOL
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 9:20 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• what is the reason you want to do this??
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 9:04 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Maybe you'll get lucky and they just won't show up.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 9:03 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Baahhahaha lol I'm just imagining If I was you how I would feel so happy about them having to wait a long time to get in, and then I am imagining if it were me being the one left out I would be so irritated.

I can see the temptation
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:06 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Why are you doing this? You really didn't give enough information to answer your question.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Well to make it short and sweet. They dislike me because I am taking a fmaily member away from them. Hubby moved to where I lived before we got married but whatever. Anyway, since then they have been so rude to me. I didn't invite them to begin with but as soon as hubby's grandparents found out they pressured him into giving each on an invite. I found out and wanted to un-invite them. People are saying that it is rude, but I didn't invite them to begin with.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:09 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Its your party only you can know what you want to do but I have uninvited people and in the end I looked bad but to tell the truth I did not care only you can know how much fallout you can take.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:13 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Is this a wedding? Can you link to the previous question so we can read the info?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 9:31 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/487337/Should_I_un_invite_them

There's not much info there but that was the original question

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• it would be nice payback if they couldnt get in or had to wait extra long
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2010