TMI Why does it take so long for a man to poop? adult content

My husband just sits there and waits. I went in there a while ago. He had red marks on his legs from his arms resting there so long. I said why do you come in here when you don't have to poop? He said I do have to. I asked why it takes so long to come out. He said me bothering him was delaying it.
I go in there, drop a load, and I am out. Never takes long, unless I am constipated and it hurts.

dancinintherain

Asked by dancinintherain at 9:18 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The longer he's "pooping" the less he has to do something else.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:24 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• My hubby doesn't see why this is so damned funny! LMAO!!! Maybe because he sees it as I'm laughing at him?!!! IDK! But mine can be in there for a long time, but he looks at his car magazines while he's there.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:22 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• they don't know how to push.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:19 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• my husband says if you sit there, your body takes over and your body will release more poop than if you just go get off and leave - I don't get it either - but then again, he's the one going 5 times a day and I am the one constipated from holding it in public or all day at work too -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 9:22 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Its not just men! My mil and fil both do this. Its takes them 30mins to pee and 1hr to poop! Its very inconvient that they only have 1 bathroom, exspecially when your 9 months preggers and visiting!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:22 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• ahahaha. omg thats hilarious. my SO does the same thing. he says he has to poop, hes in there for like a half an hour, im like why dont you just wait until you actually have to go before you go in there. hes like i do. im like no you dont if you have to sit there and push for 25 minutes.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:22 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• i showed my husband this and he said that his legs fall asleep sometimes and he cant get up for a while
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 9:30 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I just asked my hubby about it and he's a doctor. He said that women really are better at pushing because we have to use those muscles to push to go pee and men don't. We know how to push and are stronger in this department thus we can be more efficient. :)
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 9:35 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Because most men are full of it?
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 9:44 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• LMFAO!!!!!!!! Hold on.....
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:20 PM on Aug. 15, 2010