Going to feel LOST withdrawals soon

Anyone heard about anything remotely interesting (and not a reality show) starting this fall?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 9:21 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Entertainment

• I'm still waiting for the final season to come to netflix so I can see how it ends.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:23 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• If you hear of something let me know! I'm going to miss Lost too...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:24 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I hate that show! I am sooooo happy that it's finally over!!! I mean..... did they EVER get found? LOL
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 9:24 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• FInal season comes out end of this month!! It's saved in my netflix!!!! I hope Juliet Dies, she annoys me. LOL
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 9:25 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I know! I miss it. There is a series called Walking Dead that starts this fall on TMC. I have read the trade paperbacks and they are pretty good. Hopefully the series is as good.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 9:26 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I will miss it too...hated the end though
    I felt like OMG we watched ALL that for THIS?!?! heh
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:26 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I'm still having withdrawals from after the finale! Lol
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 9:30 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I used to watch. I was seriously addicted to that show for the LONGEST time, but when they killed Charlie off, that kinda killed it for me, as well as the fact that it seemed to me that they were already in the process of jumping the shark. I wouldn't mind seeing how it all ends. I've heard a little bit of it here and there, but maybe someday. It's just not on my top list of TV priorities right now.
    PaganMommy04

Answer by PaganMommy04 at 3:20 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• the show im looking forward to is Caprica...they aired the first part of season 1 a few months back and i loved it. its on syfy, i dont know if you like those types of shows, but i recommend this one. I also watch merlin, weeds, dexter....i would just look up fall tv new shows and find something that interests you.
    heartsandskulls

Answer by heartsandskulls at 1:08 AM on Aug. 17, 2010