Should I BE WORRIED? adult content

My almost 4 yr old son went up to my 2 yr old and was going to put his mouth on his peepee. I am a sahm, we don't watch stuff like that on TV, he has never walked in on my husband and I doing things, and if I leave the kids its always with someone I trust completely... so I have no idea where he got that from! what should I do, if anything. I have told him before that he may not touch his brother's peepee.... on and we are potty training, so my younger son has been going around naked... which is going to stop now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• i would ask him if he saw it somewhere, ect, however, i agree, it could be and probally was jus curiosity. jus ask to be on the safe side, you never know. and be sure they both understand not to do it, ect
    paigeebugsmommy

Answer by paigeebugsmommy at 9:46 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• i wouldnt be to worried he was most likely just being curious i would just tell him its not ok to do that and so forth .
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:35 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Yes u should be worried I would ask him who did he see doing this. And the people that keeps them, do you know all the people they have around your kids.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:36 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• mamaofficer, maybe you should read the OP's question...

Anyhow, I wouldn't be worried, I'd think it was just some silly thing he thought would be funny. I doubt he had any idea of what it was he was doing, or saw it anywhere, as long as he knows its' not ok to do.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 9:39 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• My son said he was gonna put his peepee my daughter's mouth. I have started making them do things seperate and have boy girl privacy. I would ask your son where he got that idea and possibly chalk it up to curiosity.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:43 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I agree with paigeebugsmommy.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 9:51 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I would ask where he learn to do that. Just keep telling him that's it isnt okay to do that. Like others said he may just be curious.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:08 PM on Aug. 15, 2010