any moms going through breast implant litigation...in need of help....not feeling well

I am looking for the litigation on the cilicone breast implants. I am 52 years old and have a huge lump on my right breast from this rupture. Has been seen on mamogram, problem is I am trying to find the Doctor's and or surgery centers that have replaced for lower cost. My husband has been on unemployment for a year and I am a real estate broker....I am sorry this is so long I am just getting so scared and can't find anything..If anyone can help?? Starting to be so fatiqued.....please help me??

Hopeful1161

Asked by Hopeful1161 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Health

• Id be more concerned about getting them taken out and then litigating against it...however, I dont know if you'll even have a case since you take the risks associated with plastic surgery when you get implants, you know the risks, that they can rupture. Good luck!
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 9:56 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• A friend of mine had a ruptured implant and she just had it fixed...she didn't sue. I don't see the reason for lawsuits. But that is just me. I guess if you want to sue, then , good luck. The thing is, all these lawsuits just make it difficult for the medical profession and raises the cost of health insurance for everyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I agree with anikahaynes1 - have them removed. And when they did the implants, you were made aware of the risks. I don't know how long you've had them, but I've heard basically all my adult life if not longer that silicon implants are not good at all. What I find so odd is that you think it's making your health bad but you just want it replaced. Is your vanity worth your health? seriously!

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/breast-implants/AN01212

DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:21 PM on Aug. 15, 2010