what to do??

my hubby has access to all of my email and stuff, and i have access to his myspace...well i'm not on it much, but logged on to his today and found messages from this girl that was "obsessed" with him and that he "messed around" with..now he doesn't like me even talking to guys let alone having them on my myspace..he has one of his ex's on his friends and talks to her, and he also has his friends ex on there too..i don't want to start a fight but how am i supposed to take this?? OO..he was also out the other night until 10 with his brother who is now single and was and still is a manhoe and does anything with a hole in it...who also asked me if it was ok if he watched him do another girl..WHAT DO I DO??!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• and to those who say "you're just looking for a reason to claim he's cheating", BACK OFF..i'm not looking for a reason, i'm generally concerned and want to know what to do about this!!!
    Anonymous

• Your husband wants to watch his own brother do another woman?
    Snowbug925

Answer by Snowbug925 at 12:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Leave him!!!!
    Anonymous

• Ok, I'm not sure who asked you if he could watch the other do another woman, but regardless of which it was, that's pretty um.....gross. Even if he weren't cheating, that would be very disturbing to me. I think you need to confront your husband and just flat out ask him what the hell is going on. Looking for a reason or not, you've got plenty of them. It's likely to start a fight, but the only way to keep the peace is to ignore everything, and to me, that's just not an option.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• o wow. this is a toughy. i would talk to him. i had a boyfriend exactly like that...turns out he did fool around on me. i only watched him for awhile and i knew (he gave me an sti) first you should talk to him and if you still dont feel comfortable then do a little snooping if you dont trust his word. no harm done.
    Anonymous

• Dump him.
    Anonymous

• Oh my god... lets not be so dramatic ladies. I certainly wouldnt just leave him. Talk to him. Get the facts. Get him to get his act together. If you try everything you can possibly think of, then THINK of leaving... Wow... no wonder the divorce rate is so high. I hope you guys work it out! :)
    Anonymous