Why am I bleeding? adult content

So the last 2 times me and my bf have done the hippy dippy the next few days after I've bleed a little down there. The first time it happened I thought I might of got strached so we didn't do anything for a while, and we just did it yesterday and I have a small amount of blood on my underwear and everytime I go to the bathroom I get a lil bit of blood on there. Anyone might know what it is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Health

• You should seriously get that checked out
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 10:09 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I had some problems inside when this was happening to me. I had surgery to get out scare tissue and cysts.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:09 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Is this the first person you have ever had sex with?

It could be a lot of different things but I would recommend going to see the Gyno.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:10 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• The only time that happened to me was early in my pregnancy with my DD. If pregnancy is a possibility, take a test.

It could be irritation to your cervix from sex or an infection that is irritating your cervix & causing it to bleed when your boyfriend hits it during sex. I would get checked by your Gyno. Good luck & I hope things are fine!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 10:19 PM on Aug. 15, 2010