Pain after c-section

I had my daughter 2 1/2 weeks ago and have felt fine for the last 3 days with no pain whatsoever. Now today I have a pain that is sharp in my uterus. It hurts a bit to walk and laughing makes it hurt so bad. Is this normal?

hornz102485

Asked by hornz102485 at 10:09 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Health

• Maybe you over did it because you were feeling good. I remember doing that after my c-section. I also remember the sharp pains I had from an infection in my uterus after the c-section that caused me to lay in the fetal positon for an hour before heading to the doctors. If it gets bad I would call your doctor, he may want to see you.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:14 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Yeah maybe I have overdone it. I just feel drained, major headache all day, and hot to the touch even though I don't have a fever.
    hornz102485

Comment by hornz102485 (original poster) at 10:15 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I remember having random sharp pains for about 6 months after I had both of my C-Sections. About a week after my 1st one, I got an infection right under my incision it was really painful. Wouldn't hurt to get checked just in case.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:20 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• It sounds normal, you did probably over do it, if you start to feel worse call your doctor. If you have any weird drainage or pains in your incision then go to the ER. Good luck and know that you will have weird pains off and on for awhile.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 10:44 PM on Aug. 15, 2010