Would you ever consider (or do you already) living with family.

We own our own home but my mom moved in with us in June. She was always over here all the time anyway and she is a great influence on our son. She intends to do some overseas mission work when she retires in a few years so we want to spend as much time with her as possible, now. Let me reiterate that this is OUR home and she moved in with us, not the other way around. ;-)

EwansMommy

Asked by EwansMommy at 10:15 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• Only if we were really, really, really desperate!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:22 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• We live in my father in laws home. I love it because there is 3 people taking care of the kids, but I hate it because I wish I had my own space. If that makes sense. But he is a good influence on the kids and loves them dearly. I could never live with my parents like this, because my mom, though I love her to death, would get on my freaking nerves.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 10:20 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Probably not. I don't mind seeing family- I wouldn't even mind seeing them every day. But living with them no thanks.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 10:21 PM on Aug. 15, 2010