Any stationary bouncer/entertainer recommendations for a baby girl?

Thanks!

Erin814

Asked by Erin814 at 10:18 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I like the bright starts one that has the bounce pad. I personally got the primary color one for my baby girl, it's much more interesting than the pink one, but they do have it in pink if you prefer.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:55 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Like an exersaucer? I really like my baby einstein one....there are loops all around for links so you can switch out toys daily if you want to. http://www.hobbiestoys.net/baby-exersaucer/baby-einstein-musical.html Plus it is on bungee cords so they get to bounce and bounce and bounce
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 10:50 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

I have looked at both colors by this brand. Have you had any issues with your child's toes being pinched by the spring board? I read one review where that was an issue. Thanks!
    Erin814

Comment by Erin814 (original poster) at 12:25 AM on Aug. 16, 2010