What happened to Discovery Zone?

My children are grown and use to go to Discovery Zone. What ever happened to Discovery Zone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i TOTALLY REMEMBER that place, so much fun!!! I have no clue what happend to them. :( I know a lot of cities now have places that are indoor with huge inflatable bounce house stuff, my kids really enjoy those places! :)
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 10:21 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• The only place I seen it was in Silverdale WA while my children were young. My daughter cried when they weren't there anymore. She was 5 at the time. I always went there on rainy days and let the children ran around and get tired.
    It was nothing or not expensive like Chuck E Cheese is.
    bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 10:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• We still have one here in Baltimore, MD :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:03 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Omg I was totally thinking of the DZ the other day.it was great, I remember bday parties like every other weekend were there. Idk what happened to them. They need to come back though.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 11:18 PM on Aug. 15, 2010