cocktail style wedding/celebration...

Just serving appetizers.

I am making them and even 2 weeks before the whole swarray I don't have an exact menu :(

Can you all give me some cute ideas for small appetizers. I need a wide range...

meats trays
vegan trays
fruit trays
veggie trays

Nothing too hard to make because I will need to make a lot of each since there will be staff on the floor serving until it runs out, and it's a 3 hour party

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Food & Drink

• You should definitely do some tuxedo strawberries...those are always a hit. You could get some french baguettes, slice them and layer with different cheeses, meats, even cucumber and cherry tomatoes. Stick a cute tooth pick in the top for easy eating. You could do bruschetta too (my husband makes a really good one....diced tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, diced mushrooms, feta or goats cheese and sprinkle with Parmesan. You can serve them on the baguette's too...its really yummy if you toast them in garlic butter first....both the toasting and the mixture are best done the night before and put together as you're serving.)
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 10:46 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Oh...I forgot fresh basil!!! That is really important in the bruschetta
    ANGIE409

• Baked artichoke dip with crackers. Stuffed mushroom caps. Chocolate or cheese fondue with fruit, angel food cake or bread cubes. Salami/cream cheese rolls. Nuts

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:53 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• cheese and crackers
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:59 PM on Aug. 16, 2010