Looking for a Stay at Home Job... Is there such thing?

I'm a stay at home mom and I would like to have a stay at home job like on the computer or something. but is there really such a thing? Any mothers do this or have actually done it and it really works?? I would like to hear from anyone who has actually had good experience doing this and it not being a scam.. please help??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Money & Work

• I am in the same boat as you. I sold Avon for a while but you dont really make too much off it unless you sell to ALOT of people.
    samantha8886

Answer by samantha8886 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Well, I don't have a stay at home job, I think most of them are scams and the few that are legit do not pay well and are not worth your time. I have a home business, there are many of them. My home business is with Ameriplan and it is unique in that I don't sell any products or do parties. I actually help people SAVE money and MAKE money. I really love it and I am doing great with it. It is something that takes time and dedication to build but with consstent effort for 2-4 years I will be making a 6-figure residual income every year for the rest of my life. The way I figured it was, I could waste more time trying to find a great home job that doesn't exist OR I can start building a business from home NOW and in a couple years be financially set for the rest of my life. I chose #2 and I am well on my way! I hope you find seomthing that works for you!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 12:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. I’ve even added a Certified Ebay drop shipper; you don’t buy the product until you’ve been paid, great for Ebay addicts like me! Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/  

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• If you understand the MLM process, it is not about selling a product, it is about having people join your team and you teach them how to prospect to have others join their team and so forth. I have yet to sell my product...I share it, and I make very good money...Visit my homepage and email me or cal me to get more information.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• How about having a website of your own. You can sell your used items or dropship new products. PM me for more information!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• health and wellness is the way to go. Think green~! check out my profile for more info on our 52 year old company.
    angeleyes31376

Answer by angeleyes31376 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Hi there!
    I have my own at home business, and it's really a simple process. I buy products from myself and get paid a percent off all the products I sell or buy. Then I have other business owners that want to do the same and have them join my team. In the end a little hard work now will make things so easy later. I will earn passive income instead of active income like any normal job (trading time for money) I think you should check it out - check out my profile and my website! Talk to you soon!
    Justine13

Answer by Justine13 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I might have something that might interest you.
    Sheri321

Answer by Sheri321 at 4:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I GET PAID TO GO GREEN & OF COURSE WITH ANY BUSINESS THERE IS A SMALL INVESTMENT & IT WAS $29.00 FOR A BUSINESS KIT,I SAVE A LOT OF MONEY & ALSO MAKE A MONTHLY INCOME,IF YOU LIKE TO CHECK IT OUT VISIT MY PROFILE AT~~~ http://www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/proudmom05 & http://www.saferisbetter.com/proudmom05
    ptworkhome

Answer by ptworkhome at 5:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I do several things from home... you might like one of them.

1) I teach preschool in my home. It's only part-day (8am - noon) so I get my afternoons to myself, which is really nice! Plus, kids are so fun, I love it!

2) I blog, both for my own website and for another one. You can find blogging jobs at http://jobs.problogger.net ... keep an eye on them. Some are good and others are not so good.

3) I sell things that I make! I illustrate and sew, so I have a wide variety of items available in my online shop. When I have craft shows, I always do really well.
    ChapelleCDH

Answer by ChapelleCDH at 9:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2008