serious question... adult content

If their was a way to leave your 1/2 of the life together cause it's not really together, would you live with a room=mate of equal gender, .....or not and live alone, ....or not but live in a place with other females exclusively, and get a so-so job to save money. Until you either got a better job, or after the job paid more.
Like I said...serious question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• what?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Sorry, not understanding your question...
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:28 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I am confused at what you are asking.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:30 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Can you please speak plain English.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:30 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• your asking what i would do? You didn't give a lot of detail, but if it were me, and assuming that I was married to the guy and that there was no abuse or cheating, I would stay and go to counseling with him and do everything in my power to have a healthy marriage.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:30 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Precious how the hell did you interrupt that?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:32 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• i'd get a roommate- IF it's someone you know and trust, if not it might be better to live on your own
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:33 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I have no clue what your saying but I'll bump so maybe someone else can help.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 11:15 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Not sure I understand. But I would live with a roomate if that is what it took to get me ahead in the long-run.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 11:27 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• In some states you'll have to get approval before you can rent out part of your home. It's definitely worth looking into since it would save you money- but it can also be a lot of hassle, so do your research.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 8:12 PM on Aug. 16, 2010