Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do I do?

My ex boyfriend from high school recently contacted me on my e-mail and facebook. I blocked him from my e-mail as well as facebook. I don't want a thing to do with him because he was extremely abusive and when I got pregnant with his baby he beat the hell out of me and I had a miscarriage two days later so he killed our baby. Well since I denied his friends request he befriended my brother and my idiot brother gave him my phone number and told him I'm now living in Utah. (I was living in Washington for the past 3 years) He knows I'm married and have 2 kid.
I don't want to change my number because I have had this number for 3 years and all my friends and family has it as well as my husband who is deployed and it will take a while to get a message to him my number has changed. He keeps calling saying he just wants to talk to me and become friends (knowing him yeah right)CONT


Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Relationships

Level 43 (154,356 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (22)
  • dont answer the phone or text.... nothing! hopefully *fingers crossed* he gets the picture within a week or two.... but you cant answer anything... not even a "go away"

    if thats doesnt work you might need to change it... unless you're willing to deal with it...


    god bless you, your husband, and your family... its hard haven your husband over seas

    Answer by FITmama2B at 10:47 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

  • Call you service provider and have his # blocked.

    Then call your brother and rip him a new one for giving out your personal information

    Answer by Maureen-MD at 10:45 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

  • Yeah have his number blocked and make sure you tell your brother he is to never give out your info again!

    Answer by BusyBeesmom at 10:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

  • yes, what maureen said! If you can't get it blocked, just get called ID and stop answering him.

    Answer by minimo77 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

  • I think if you have caller ID and don't answer the calls, then maybe he'll get bored after a while and just give up. Men love the thrill of the chase, but once this idiot figures out there's no chase, then hopefully he'll move on to greener pastures. And I like the previous poster's comment about blocking his number? I didn't know you could do that, but if you can, that's a great idea. Good luck.

    Answer by DMac08 at 10:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

  • You can actually call your phone provider and tell them you have a stalker and you need your number changed. Why oh why would brother give him your number if he knew this guy was abusive to you? I was able to get the land line and the cell phone changed for free when I went through this,,good luck

    Answer by beyondhopes at 10:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

  • WOW, I'd make copies of all the "papers" and get someone to give you some kind of receipt saying you have handed them in...then when they get "lost" you have proof that you have tried to keep him away.
    Other than that....give your hubby his number.

    Answer by xoxticiaxox at 10:50 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

  • You can call your cell provider and tell them tha tyou need a number blocked. There is a way to do it and I would definately do it, especially with your Husband being away.
    It sounds like you need to have a talk with your Brother about having more respect for you.

    Answer by hsmominky at 10:52 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

  • I don't think giving her husband this jackholes number is a good idea. He has enough to worry about being overseas and keeping himself safe without having to worry about his wife who, by reading previous posts, is more than capable of taking care of herself. I still say, answer nothing, respond to nothing, and he'll go away.

    Answer by DMac08 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

  • Sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience with that high school boyfriend. I would keep the number and just not answer his calls. I would do that so that you can keep your number so you can stay in contact with your hubby. Unless you feel tempted to answer then you should change the number so you don't give into temptation. Hope that he starts to get the point that you are not interested.

    Answer by mamahertz at 10:55 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

Next question in Relationships
how would you feel

Next question overall (Babies (0-12 months))
8 month baby