Do you shave "down there" adult content

Do you completely shave or leave a little? How you keep yourself groomed in that area?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Health

• I shave it all off. Normally I will touch up daily by shaving with the growth, then a couple times a week I'll shave against the growth so it stays smooth.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:51 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I am a fan of the "landing strip"

I shave every other day. If you keep it up, you won't get the red bumps/razor burn issues
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 10:52 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I shave down there once a week ... let it grow back a lil and then shave it off again. Of course I keep the bikini area shaved in between!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I keep everything shaved or I shave everything but a landing strip or triangle. I usually use some of the Nair for bikini area first, to get rid of most of the hair, then use a razor over it to get it smoother and finish shaping. My husband said that landing strips look weird on me,though, because my hairs are medium-dark blond, so it's hard to see in some lights. Sorry for the TMI lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:55 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Shaved off! I like it smooth and awesome....plus landing strip etc is wayyy to much work haha! I shave probably 2-3 times a week...usually on the days I see him....so in between it can grow a little, and it prevents ingrowns.
    xoxticiaxox

Answer by xoxticiaxox at 10:56 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Hee...hee.. hee... "down there"

Yes, of course. If you don't you should.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 10:56 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I mix it up - I shave it all off as my husband likes that but I feel a bit weird and I get razor burn like mad but I do like a little landing strip
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:56 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I wax all of it. I have an issue with hair (on myself) so it all has to go. I feel cleaner that way. SO also benefits from it, LOL.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:57 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• well.... if I wasnt 30 weeks pregnant and was finally able to see my vagina i'd shave it all lol
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 11:00 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I leave it natural. I trim a little in the summer when I wear a bathing suit.
    DRobinson

Answer by DRobinson at 11:00 PM on Aug. 15, 2010