Just started wearing Instead and wondered... adult content

for those of you who wear the Diva cup or other, where does the ring fit inside?

I like the Instead because it surrounds my cervix but wondered about the others.

Asked by Jademom07 at 10:51 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Health

• I used to wear the Insteads all the time. Aren't they the most comfortable thing!!

Answer by m-avi at 11:04 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I'm glad you asked this question because I've been considering switching to Instead or the Diva Cup or something similar for a while now, but didn't know too much about it all.

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:33 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Hey Jade, wondered if you had any luck on that website??? hope so ~~

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:54 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• So far I'm really liking them. Except when needing to take them out. Having an interesting time getting a good grip with my finger.

Comment by Jademom07 (original poster) at 11:18 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I think that the Diva sits under the blocking the vaginal canal but I'm not sure.

So far I like it. it's not really that messy and there's no string irritating you. SO couldn't even feel it either. No 'pulling the strings on the dummy" LOL

Comment by Jademom07 (original poster) at 11:35 PM on Aug. 15, 2010