Would it be ok to add my 3 siblings names and dates of birth here also, although they are not members here? They too are adopted searching!

I was adopted in 1964 at 3 months of age. My given name at birth (I found on adoption papers.) was Margaret. I was born on May 1st, 1964 in Yonkers Westchester NY. My mother was only 16 yrs. old at the time of my birth. My 3 siblings, none related (or so I've been told!) are also adopted. All in their 40's. My younger brother, now called Seth, was born Scott Andrew on Dec. 17th. 1965.My older brother Mark doesn't know his given name, although he had recently found his birth mom, she 'd stated she "was married and didn't inform her new husband of his birth and asked not to be contacted again". He was born Feb.21st, 1963 in New York. I added him juuuust incase there's a dad out there or siblings of his~ and last but not least, my little sister! Debra Susan, Now Lesly was born Nov.21st. 1967
Note, the birth days, so our adoptive parents would remember them
May 17,Dec. 17,Nov. 21,Feb. 21

Margaret1964

Asked by Margaret1964 at 12:16 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Adoption

• I'm not sure I understand ur? Where & what r u planning 2 add them 2?
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 6:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I think that she is trying to put information out there for a search and reunion - right? If so, there are Adoption Reunion and Search groups here on CafeMom and other places that can point you in directions where birth parents would likely be looking for relinquished children. You want to make sure that you are posting in a place that will attract the most attention and this Q&A section is pretty broad in its focus on all things adoption.
    PortAngeles1969

Answer by PortAngeles1969 at 7:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2008