I made the choice

Even though me and my partner are already living in seperate places, I have finally made the choice that I can not save him.
I am trying not to call him..though I have several times today.
He is at a hotel. I pulled money from the bank account because if I hadn't he would have smoked it all up. usually I dont get a dime from him..the last time I pulled out money he guilted me into feeling sorry for him because he had no way to get to work and because his other daughter who is 16, from a previous would need school clothes and he was gonna lose his job if he couldnt get to work.
I am filing for child support on Monday even though he threatned me that he'd quit his job and get a cash job.
He called me today to scream at me to put the money back. i refused. He threatned to cut my phone off..because I am unemployed due to my job closing out of the blue..so i'd have no phone..though that didn't tempt me to give in...he

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Good for you momma! Stay strong!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Good for you. Dont respond to his threats. Even if he didnt have a job he still has to pay child support. My brother is unemployed and he has to pat 150 child support a month. Dint let him guilt you into coming back either. Best of luck to you. He sounds like an asshole for not wanting to pay child support for his own child(ren)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:00 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• It's never easy but Stay Strong.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:00 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• told me that he'd make sure I cuoldn't take out anythings else...fine..I dont get anything from him anyways...
    He was so disrespectful to me. It hurt so bad..all because he was coming down.
    His exscuse is that he went to the hotel and the next door neighbors are crack dealers...ya so instead of saying no...he got the shit. Everywhere he goes there's dop dealers..it's something. If he's not smoking crack he's drinking.
    I think he's been cheating on me along with it...
    Anyways thank God me and the kids do not live with him anymore and haven't for over 7 months now, but it sure does hurt like hell. I feel like he's punishing me after everything I did for him, after all the love I showed for him.
    God it hurts...I just am asking for some support from the ladies. Daily I'm looking for extra support to keep me focussed and strong. I plan on goiong to alanon..but that's hard whe you have no vehicle
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 11:00 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I agree stay strong don't let him guilt trip you ever again!
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 11:01 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• that was the continuation because there wasn't enough room for it all.
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 11:02 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• You will always have support on here. What you're doing is a very good thing. Your kids and you will be better off without that loser. It will get better, yes it will be harder but keep your head up and be strong.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:02 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I'm working on it. It's like he tries to turn it around on me. He's hurt me so bad..so bad.
    oogiesmommy

• Our relationship was a rollercoaster ruled by his alcoholism and drug addiction. He was a mean drunk or a selfish crackhead....he made enough money to buy us a house..and two cars..but no..between him being in and out of jail and his addictions...here we are.
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 11:04 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Im not angry that he's an addict. i'm angry that he wont get help or follow through with getting help.
    I'm angry that he's not willing to do whatever it takes to be a good man and a good father.
    I'm angry that he has beautiful children and me...I'm faithful, honest, caring. I've bent myself, gave up my life..and this is what I get. I'm so angry.
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 11:06 PM on Aug. 15, 2010