I love my husband dearly, but for some reason I keep thinking what it would be like if I had sex with a woman again...Idk what to do.

Self explanitory =]

Hezekiahs_mom

Asked by Hezekiahs_mom at 1:18 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• I have thoughts of being with another woman. I never have though. I feel that way because my BF is sooo clueless and think that is a trait men are born with.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 9:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• idk what to tell u, maybe its just something that should be kept as a fantasy, or maybe u and ur hubby could try a three some, i wouldnt be able to go that route, but some people are able to without it screwing up their marriage.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 2:24 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Is your husband open enough to let you? Whether it be all 3 of you or just you & another woman. Talk to him about it.
    megs1228

Answer by megs1228 at 7:50 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I have never been with another woman, but have had fantasy's about it. I don't plan on persuing it, but I'm sure my fiance would be fine with it if he got to watch!!!
    xraydri

Answer by xraydri at 11:52 AM on Jun. 30, 2008