I have fybromyalgia, does anyone elses left arm go numb & tingle & hurt all at the same time? I've just been told I have F.M & am new to all this! help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Health

• I have Fibro as well and it can cause so many different symptoms. Do you see a Rhumatologist? They are a lot of help. There are different meds and techniques you can use to help control symptoms. Fibro is a horrible thing to have to deal with.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:05 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• My mum has it, she knows EVERYTHING about it...what would you like to know?
    xoxticiaxox

Answer by xoxticiaxox at 11:05 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Actually I had that with both of my arms throughout the winter when I was working full time. I found out I actually had a pinched nerve in my back that was causing that.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:05 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Im sorry that you have this. Any part of my body can go numb and tingly for no reason at all. I have alot of problems in my neck and shoulder area, but really, I hurt all over. Try to get a good doc that will treat you for this. Some docs out there dismiss it as being all in your head.
    erin7420

Answer by erin7420 at 2:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I have FM to.It's a terrible way to live. And yes I get those same feelings in my arm.Lately it feels like someone is pulling my muscle out very slowly! very painful!!! I have also just been told that I now have Osteoperosis. I am only 40 years old my body seems to be tellin me that I'm not 40 but older then that. I sit and wonder whats next while I also sit and pray for all the pain to stop. I am sorry for all you girls haven to go through this but a good doctor is so very important!!!! Keep up with the meds and try what ya can to keep the pain down as much as possible is about all I can seem to do unless someone else has more wisdom???Lord knows I would be happy to hear if anyone has found some help for this!!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:39 AM on Dec. 9, 2010