Has anyone else had problems with their iPhone after updating the software to 4.0?

When 4.0 came out I updated to that and my phone has been crap ever since. Even restored it but it's still horrible. I'm not talking about the iPhone 4, just the 4.0 software for those with the 3G and 3GS...Im holding off on the iPhone 4 bc I know there has been problems.
My phone freezes up a LOT and it takes forever to load even my camera. It's to the point that I wan to just completely get rid of it. And my memory isnt full or anything...I still have 3.68 gigs left.
Has anyone else had these problems?

misspriss_1987

Asked by misspriss_1987 at 11:07 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my husband uploaded the new info on his and he loves it...he hasnt had any problems with his freezing or anything...but right after he got his it did freeze up alot when it was about 6mnths old..he called and the phone com replaced it
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 11:38 PM on Aug. 15, 2010