Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

6 Bumps

No Judgements Please adult content

Ok, my husband and I have been together 9 years and married almost 2. We have 3 yr old together but I am having doubts. I really love him but a few years ago I cheated with a female and we got over it. Lately I been having these feels that are becoming hard to control. I really think I want to be with a woman. I don't want to cheat but at the same time I do not want to stay and feel this way or better yet get a divorce and find out that I made a mistake. PLEASE any advice is welcomed.

Answer Question

Asked by LUVABLEBABY at 11:18 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Relationships

Level 3 (26 Credits)
Answers (15)
  • I think a divorce is in order. If you have no feelings for him and want to be with women the leave.

    Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:23 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

  • you need to talk to your husband and be totally honest with him. the conversation should help you come to a conclusion to what is best.

    Answer by xtwilightx at 11:26 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

  • Ask him for a 3 way. Then at least he wouldn't be left out.

    Or you could try talking him to dress up like a chick. *shrug* I guess anything for him to be involved in your fantasies?

    Answer by coder_chick at 11:27 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

  • Sounds like u gonna cheat again...they always say the green aint greener on the other side...but u gotta be happy so...

    Answer by mekarevell at 11:27 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

  • Threesome!

    Answer by EwansMommy at 11:27 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

  • Well maybe it's not so much that you want to cheat on him, because it's obvious that you don't, but perhaps you just feel like something is missing from your relationship? Have you tried couple's counseling? It may help you and your hubby discover what it is that is missing and help get things back on track. Another thing you can do to find where these feelings are coming from is to write them down. See what triggers them so that they can be addressed and fixed. GL

    Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:40 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

  • The question is, do you still want to be in that relationship? If so, then it's time to talk to him about these feelings. Would he like the idea of you being with another female? This is a fantasy of many men, but this is something you guys have to talk about.

    Answer by my_jasnkiki at 12:04 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

  • Talk with your husband and let him know how you feel. Do you want to have another partner in your current relationship or are you ready to drop men all together? Are you just bored with the way things are going where the two of you just need to spice things up a bit? Talk with a counselor before giving up on your marriage, it sounds like you and your husband have been able to work through things in the past and you can work through this too if you both want to.

    Answer by scout_mom at 1:15 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

  • I think that it is better to talk to him about what are you feeling, it is not fear for you to stay where you don't want to be or for him to stay with someone who does not want to be with him. If you are having this feelings it is because you really want to be with a woman it is not like you just want try to see what it is, you already know what it is and what does it feel so you just need that wherever it is.

    Answer by Lizygoinghooray at 1:35 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

  • please consider very carefully what you choose to do because it will impact more than you. but if you feel you are truly lesbian then please break off your marriage and get a divorce . dont cheat. give him some respect. its gonna hurt him if you leave because you are gay. however finding out you cheated will be worse.

    Answer by sati769leigh at 7:51 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.