Boys VS Girls

Who's easier to raise? Whay did you choose your answer?

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 11:21 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have one of each. Over the long run, its an even tie. lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:29 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I don't have both, but I def have to say boys are more relaxed and less whiney! More rough though!
    xoxticiaxox

Answer by xoxticiaxox at 11:29 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I have an almost 3 year old boy - NOT easy.. not yet, not one bit.. although I have a 10 year old niece who we are very close to which is a constant reminder why I was given a boy :) she's already moody and snippy and hormonal and I remember those feelings like they were yesterday... ugh.. nope boys are harder at first I have heard and girls are harder later - but I will take the harder at first.. my son had all day colic for 6 months and didn't stop crying after that til he was 18 months and finally after dieticians and research and food allergies and lactose issues, he finally at 2 could have a poop on his own - although still the whiniest child all day, MUCH better that the start we had :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:29 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I think it depends on the individual and the age. I have a boy and two girls, so far the boy has been by far the tougher one. However, I don't think it's necessarily because he's a boy- we just have more to deal with with him because he has some sensory issues and some learning disabilities now that he is school aged. He is also a lot more intense and 'in your face' than the girls are, but that could be a personality thing and not because he's a boy. Everyone tells me that boys are harder as kids and girls are harder as tweens/teens... we're not there yet so that might change my opinion!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:31 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• well i just have a boy....so i'll have to wait till my lil princess come....smilesss
    aquamum

Answer by aquamum at 11:42 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• i dont have a girl i only have 2 boys but i love raising boys
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 12:13 PM on Aug. 16, 2010