Do your pets sleep with you or any other family member(s)?

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 11:28 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Pets

• 3 of my dogs sleep in bed with us-the other one sleeps in a crate bc she will pee on the floor at night if not in one. One of our cats sleeps with my DD-the other one sleeps on the couch.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 2:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• my mom lets her shih tzu sleep with her. I have a cat, but no she doesn't sleep with me since she's nocturnal and all, she gets very obnoxious if I shut her in the room with me.
    If I could own a calm dog I might allow it though LOL my last dog kept trying to get under the covers! he loved tucked in like a kid.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:30 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• no...she sleeps outside, unless its extreme weather conditions. she's got a huge doghouse, but prefers to sleep against the house, in a little pit she's dug out of the ground. crazy dang dog!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:34 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I have 3 dogs that sleep in my room and my sd has a dog in her room too
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 11:35 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• well my dd sleeps with us.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:39 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• and dh-----he smells like a pet lol
    Lovin_mybaby5

• My late cat Baby Kitty used to sleep with hubs and I every night, her favorite spot was up at the head of the bed right next to my pillow.. My late cat Sebastian preferred to sleep in the kids room, he liked to sleep on middle child's bed and snuggle up with him.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:43 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Our new puppy sleeps with us. We got her when she was 7 weeks old, and she's just now 9 weeks old. At some point we will be stopping it, but she's a total cuddle bug right now so we're allowing her to do it.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 11:45 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• My two puppies sleep in the same room with me but they do not share my bed. They have their own toddler beds that they sleep on and love it. I also have two cats. Sometimes they'll sleep with us and sometimes they won't. They also have their own beds but they are in the living room (I ran out of room in my room).
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:22 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• No. Our 6.5 month old puppy still sleeps in a crate and our 2 other dogs (2 & 4 yrs old) sleep in the laundry room.
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 10:54 AM on Aug. 16, 2010