birth controll or pregnancy ?

I used to have Marina (5 year birth control an IUD) i had it checked & it was sliding out so there is a chance i could be prego. I switched to nuva ring .. but before i had my IUD out i felt a little sick and I still feel the same i thought maybe it was because the hormone leaves changing I weighted a week before i put it in (not thinking i was prego) i put the ring in & well .now i think im the thing is with my 1st and only pregnancy i didn't find out until i was 7 1/2 weeks along as in i got a test done at 6 1/2weeks & it was negative so PPH told me to come back in a week .. lucky i did SO i don't remember how it was before then .. and much after that cuzz well i was in shock i was told by doctors i couldn't get pregnant!! it takes to long for my body to tell me !! ANY WAY so now im really thinking im because i after i jog i get sick & today for dinner i had 9 tacos & a piece of cake and i still wasn't full!!

Zandrialeann

Asked by Zandrialeann at 11:31 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Health

• but it's not like im doing something i need to stop if im prego i don't drink or smoke and no drugs ever .. i just really want to know why i am eating SO much and getting sick .. and not just after i eat so much lol WHAT WOULD YOU THINK .. my 7 weeks will be September 18th!!
    Zandrialeann

Comment by Zandrialeann (original poster) at 11:34 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• did you just start working out? I notice when I start working out, my appetite goes thru the roof and I never feel full
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:36 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• nope i have been getting in shape for 5 months
    Zandrialeann

Comment by Zandrialeann (original poster) at 11:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2010