Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i've been married for 2 years, this sept. will be the 1st anniversary of my stillborn son, a lot had happen in regards my marriage but now my husband ( he is 34 ) cant eyaculate and sex is left unfimished.,what do i do????

Answer Question

Asked by bluestar0901 at 11:32 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Relationships

Level 2 (9 Credits)
Answers (11)
  • Have him see a dr. Then maybe a maritial counselor. Are you actively wanting to get pregnant? If you are, how does he say he feels about that?

    Answer by karamille at 11:35 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

  • at the time we do not plan to get pregnant, i will turn 38 and feel tired and affraid i feel ugly so maybe my husband doesnt feel attraction for me, also we are having money issues, maybe is stress? but he likes to masturbate in the bathroom ? i dont get it

    Comment by bluestar0901 (original poster) at 11:40 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

  • You both need to head to a counselor.

    Answer by lovinangels at 11:41 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

  • I would definitely have him see a doctor. There could be a medical reason for his lack of ejaculating. Definitely have him get help, and soon. I wish you luck, mama! I hope things get better soon, and my condolences for your loss.

    Answer by kathria at 11:42 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

  • First of all, you shouldn't be feeling ugly. This is not about you, it's about him. His problem, nothing wrong with you. Try something off the wall and different to really catch him by surprise. It may be the stress and everything as well. He may be feeling embarrassed or like a failure for not being able to finish the job too. There are so many factors that it could be, but don't beat yourself up over it and try not to express your frustration, because that will only make matters worse. He may need to see a doctor about it. Hope everything gets better for you both, and I'm so sorry for your loss.

    Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:45 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

  • Do you openly discuss his masterbation? Are you sure he's able to ejactulate then? Is he showing any signs of depression?

    Answer by karamille at 11:47 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

  • I want to say Thanx for taking time to respond to my questions, i havent been talking to no one because i still am depressed, all that has happen in a year is too much, i can smile but it hurts , my mom told me last night that i should not be sad that its time to let my baby go, how can i???? i have to hide to cty??? i do when im in the shower, and plus the issues with my husband? i have to be more strong and i feel i cant.

    Comment by bluestar0901 (original poster) at 11:59 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

  • He may not be able to ejaculate when having sex with you because he's afraid you'll get pregnant again. You both need to sit down and talk to one another. Talk openly without embarassing one another.

    Answer by dmdblleb at 12:48 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

  • see a dr. & try to work on ur r/ship

    Answer by A11 at 6:05 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

  • You both need to grieve. Your mother does not understand what it is to loose a child. May I recommed Compassionate Friends. Go to
    Down the left side there is a link to online support community.
    On Tuesday evening 8 or 10 eastern they have a online chat for people who lost children during pregnancy or as infants.
    There are online chats all week too.
    Good luck and I hope your can find help.
    Your husband's problem could be emotional or medical but he needs to seek out help. And he needs to know that you support him.

    Answer by tootoobusy at 12:56 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
No Judgements Please adult content

Next question overall (Health)
birth controll or pregnancy ?