Who thinks they got a catch?

Obviously if you are with your SO, you like them, but do you think you lucked out and got an amazing guy?

I'm going to say yes! My SO and I are SOO compatible...for me, he certainly is a catch!

xoxticiaxox

Asked by xoxticiaxox at 11:32 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Of coarse.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Yes, I know I do. it took 2 marriages and a really long friendship with him to realize it. he was persistant but not overbearing.

I can't imagine anyone better.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I do - He's not a Handy man or good with electronics or putting anything together but.. he is thoughtful and sensitive and remembers dates and times and anniversarys and cards and LOVEs to cook and is a great father.. and.. my best friend.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:36 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I love this question, lol.. only because I love to tell our short and sweet story. When my husband and I met, we had both got out of our most serious relationships (he was engaged just prior to our dating). We were introduced by my mother, who had known him 2 years prior to my meeting (he delivers packages to her building). She gave me HIS number (so i had to call HIM!). And we went on our first date and we just absolutely hit it off. I felt like I was with my best friend as soon as I sat in his car to go to dinner.

We met in May of 2008, I moved in about a minute after we met, and at the end of Sept we got knocked up. I didn't find out I was preggo until my 21st bday (end of Jan...and I never had a regular period and doc said i wasn't having one because stress) and we found out it was a boy the same day. We got married in April and now our son is a year old :) We have not spent a day apart since we met :-)
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 11:39 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I definitely did. He's a hopeless romantic like me, and does all of the cute sappy things that frankly most other guys didn't take the time to do. He can cook, loves animals and kids, and doesn't mind going out and getting dirty. <3
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 11:39 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Id known him for a long while and it took time to realize that we were suppose to be together. It got to the point that neither of us could deny the connection we felt. He is my best friend and he is proud to have me as his girl. I love him and everything he has done for me, without even knowing he has done a thing :)
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 11:39 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• yup and i got a 2nd to get it rite...lol
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:41 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Yes mam!! I knew the night that we met that we were meant for each other and he felt the same:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Yes, I sure do! My husband is awesome and I'm so glad we're together.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:06 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I sure did. My hubby he is so sweet and cute LOL. He is my best friend, always knows what to say and how to cheer me up. Loves me and takes care of me. He is perfect to me and I am perfect to him.
    Lizygoinghooray

Answer by Lizygoinghooray at 1:25 AM on Aug. 16, 2010