Best Movie

What's the best movie you've seen recently (or all time) that's out on DVD already?

coder_chick

Asked by coder_chick at 11:41 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• EDEN LAKE, I just dl'ed it today, and OMG, it's horror, but seriously a well done movie...and totally has a thrilling/scareing/omg/WOW did that really just happen effect!!! HIGHLY recommened...not for the weak!!!!
    xoxticiaxox

Answer by xoxticiaxox at 11:53 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• for a recent one on dvd...Kick Ass
    an all time favorite, Robin Hood: Men in tights! Oh i love the sexy Cary Elwes
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 11:42 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Oh geez I don't pay much attention to DVD's but the most recent movie I have watched is Salt, and I have to admit it wasn't terrible =)
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 11:43 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• My favorite movie is- " The Notebook "
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:43 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• recent - law abiding citizen, shutter island, its complicated

ever - requiem for a dream, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, lady in the water
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:43 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Definitely agree on Kick Ass! And I LOVED Shutter Island! Hadn't heard of law abiding citizen, will take a look. Hum, I'm not sure I've ever actually seen Requiem for a Dream or Lady in the Water, will have to look at those too. Definitely liked Eternal Sunshine and The Notebook, but it doesn't make my top fav. list.

Ever, I'd have to say that Secretary and Donny Darko are definitely near the top of my list. But I've already have those, so they don't exactly help my "what should I see next" list. ;)

Salt isn't out on DVD yet, that I know of, and I've heard a lot of crap reviews on it, so I'm not overly enthusiastic for it.
    coder_chick

Comment by coder_chick (original poster) at 11:51 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• The Bounty Hunter
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 11:54 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• the bounty hunter. zombieland, the hangover, inglourious bastard, the prefect gateaway, nick and noah music playlist, mira and zack make a porn and cop out.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:57 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• An oldie but a goodie. Weekend at Bernies. It is so funny I could & do watch it over & over & I'm not one who watches movies more than once.
    zoolady12

Answer by zoolady12 at 12:03 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• we just watched Never Was on Encore. Aaron Eckhart plays a therapist who gets a job at the mental hospital he father had been at, he meets a man (Ian Mckellan) who knew his father and gave him the idea for the children;s book that his father wrote . it's rated Pg and although not necessarily a kid movie my 10 year old really liked it and we both had happy tears in our eyes at the end.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 12:30 AM on Aug. 16, 2010