Age your child started sleeping fully through the night?

Just wondering about what age , and how it got to that point.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would say that she was almost 3 when she averaged 1 night of getting up in a 7 day period. Although thru every growth spurt, it was almost every night.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:46 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• um...my son did from 18 months to 2 years.. then stopped after an illness, we are not hit or miss on each night and he will turn 3 in Nov.... I've tried it ALL.... then I waived the flag and stopped fighting it and just hoping it gets better, oh yeah.. and bought some natural sleep aides :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:47 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• ha...3months, then 6m, a year, 2yrs...3....its off and on. but it seems to be more consistent now, dont wanna jinx it though! LOL it was always something different, teething, weening, new baby, potty training....
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 11:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Our son is 3 y/o now and mostly sleeps thru the night all night. I wasn't sure that he every would, LOL!
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 11:50 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• My kiddos were great sleepers, or at least they want to be. Max my older kiddo, started sleeping 12 hours per night @ 3 months old. He did wake up to eat when he was going thru a growth spurt. Ike on the other hand also desired to sleep thru the night but requires a massive amount of calories. He would wake to eat about 200 cals then go back to bed. He never wanted to play. Just get the calories in as fast as possible then crash. So 12 hours was a normal night with a feeding about 6 hours in. He only recently gave up his night feedings (about 16 months) but a night's has shortened to about 8-9 hours.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 11:55 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• wasn't this question asked earlier? both my kids were sleeping through the night at 6 months, 8pm through 8am. i did the ferber/cio method. worked like a charm.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• two weeks, two years, 11 months. oldest to youngest
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:45 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I was lucky - my kiddos are all great sleepers. Oldest was around 8 weeks, dd was about 12 weeks, and youngest was about 8-10 (he's only 2 and I can't remember for sure! lol)
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 1:16 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• 15 months... but she still wakes up at least twice during the night
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 4:45 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• around 13 months old. I am a CIO kind of mom. She did great, it worked for us. My DD still loves me very much.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 2:54 AM on Sep. 3, 2010