How old were you with your first child?

How old were youw ith your first child. Were you a teen mom with multiple children? What was your life like. how did you feed the kids. I'm just curious..because I met a girl that was 22 with 5 and I thought wow..i bet that is really hard..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• 35...no financial or health worries at all!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:50 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• 31...glad I waited!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:51 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Wow I bet that would be real hard.
    I was a month away from my 21st bday, I felt (at the time but im over it now) that i missed out on that "oh lets go get drunk in a bar its my 21st bday whoohoo free drinks yea" but im very content being a mother and a provider. i dont feel anymore that ive missed out on anything!
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 11:51 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• 28, so I didn't have any $$ issues.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 11:53 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• 24 and happily married. I have been a SAHM since my oldest was born 8yrs ago.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 11:54 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I was 24 for my first, 26 for my second, and 29 for my third.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:55 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• i was 20 with my ds. our life was and is still good. i tried breastfeeding, but i ended up supplementing for 3 months before he went straight to formula.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:55 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I was 20 just turned 20 when i found out i was prego. i was working at taco bell and my f**** buddy at the time had quite his job. I was always worried about how i was going to support my handsum son now 1 turning 2 next month. I did the same with my second. i was working at a convenet store ended up on med leave in august had him in nove. the entire time i was on leave i was worried. i would think to my self if i cant support the one i have now what makes me think i can support another one. but we are all doing fine. in december i ended up getting my job back. no health worries with the first but the second had high bp. and i felt like i was a single mom. ive been married to my husband going on 2 years and hes just like one of the kids. lol i guess most men are with or without kids of there own. but it happens and you have to just belive that that things will get brighter. they lways get brighter after they get to the worse.
    afarmer

Answer by afarmer at 11:57 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I was 17 when i got pregnant, 18 when i had him....i was married! It wasent hard at all! I got pregnant with my 2nd at almost 20 and had her at 20....4 months after her birth my ex husband left me, then it got realy hard for me.....he up and left hasent paid 1 cent of child suport or a pack of diapers
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• 19~ And I'm fine :)
    xoxticiaxox

Answer by xoxticiaxox at 11:59 PM on Aug. 15, 2010