Can you still get pregnant if you have sex 1 or 2 days before your period??HELP PLZ!

Me & my boyfriend had sex on September 24th and my regular period is every 25th of every month well the day had came 25th and i didnt start my period and i still havent but i've been feeling tired and i've been having head aches and its already been 1 week and 4 to 5 days since that happend!

LuLu_210

Asked by LuLu_210 at 12:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes you can. You can even get pregnant during your period. I'd get a test just to know hun.
    TeenMommylove

Answer by TeenMommylove at 12:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Calendars are not very accurate for estimating your period. You may have ovulated late. I'd test.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• You don't nessesarly ovulate when you are supposed to accoriding to records, fact, scientists whatever say. Your body is VERY unpredicable I would test! Best of luck~God Bless
    jpage

Answer by jpage at 1:22 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• You can get pregnant at anytime. You can get pregnant using birth control. You can even get pregnant if your tubes are tied.
    Just a question-you beleive it's okay for you to be having sex when you aren't educated enough to know just exactly how 'making a baby works'?
    Anonymous